Before and After Responsive Website Design for Salvation First Ministries
Salvation First Ministries needed a new responsive website design to better represent the ministry. The original website presented the ministry as a large mega-church. We needed to revisit the church's mission and redesign the website to align with their values.
The Highlight Reel
Here's what we did:
- Designed a mobile-friendly website to appeal to the growing population of mobile users
- Designed the site on the Squarespace platform to make website maintenance painless
- Updated the visual aesthetic to better represent the ministry's mission and values
- Organized the navigation for clarity and brevity, anticipating target user needs
- Wrote page content utilizing primary keywords to improve SEO and meet target user's needs
The new website launched with a unified look and accurate representation of the ministry. Being fully responsive, the site maintains consistency in experience across all devices.
Pretty sweet, right?